Can be bought from a General Store for 500 GP. Equippable. Has "Kiss the Cook" written on it. Effect unknown.
Useful for milking bovines. Attack cows using the Bucket for 1 pint of milk or cream. Each cow can only be milked once, after which it needs time to produce more. If you've done the animal sanctuary quest, you can see when a cow has got milk, or is milked out.
- Can also be used to milk sheep and the various goats.
Mix yourself a nice Cocktail for various good or bad effects. Can be made by Armourers.
Gained when drinking a Mug of Coffee. Return to Coffee shops to get your deposit back. Sells for 25 Gold to Coffee shops.
2 damage, +0% to hit, break rate ?.
Dropped by monsters.
Can be bought for 1000 gold at North Lanes in Brighthelm.
Perhaps useful with the pair of tongs? (tongs for tossing salad, fork for eating it?)
- Hmm. Spatula, Tongs, and a Fork? I don't think they're for salad! I'm gonna stock up on steaks. -- Sertularian 11:53, 23 June 2006 (BST)
- note, game does not inform player if monster is done or not when player sticks a fork in monster.Density 00:44, 30 October 2006 (GMT)
All glassware can be made from a Bit of Molten Glass.
Used to bottle drinks and booze. Also thrown as a one-shot weapon.
Used to make Cocktails. Three are always required.
Make a Jar of Gas or jam.
10 damage, -20% to-hit. Needed to make Mashed Potato.
I found this at the storeroom. No idear what it is? Merian 20:57, 24 June 2006 (BST)
Perhaps you should try to find a pestle, ground herbs anyone? Soren 21:06, 24 June 2006 (BST)
I found a pestrel, but I have no herbs and no AP. I´m on the hunt after a Midas Wand to kill my undead Dragon. Merian 15:56, 26 June 2006 (BST)
It says "ding ding." when i use it, doesn't use AP. Qazxcv 20:54, 29 June 2006 (BST)
If you have a mortar and pestle, you can turn 5 magic beans into a lump of mashed beans (usage unknown ... any brave souls wanna try it out?) Soren 22:43, 30 July 2006 (BST)
- You lose 5 Magic Beans. You gain a Lump of Mashed Beans. You do the mash.
- Now to find something useful to do with them.... Darksartago 13:47, 3 November 2006 (GMT)
- the Monster Mash YFM
Pair of Tongs
1 Damage, -40% to hit, listed under weapons in the inventory.
- Perhaps has something to do with all the greens people are growing lately? Making a salad perhaps?
Picked up from Captain Hockney's in Bentnob. Now to find myself a mortar.
Sorts under weapons (1 -20%)