Lucky Smells Goldfish Kennels
Update: now accepting kittins, ferrets, pwnys, geese and even rocks!
Your duty as a pet sitter would be to ensure the health of the pets in your care by feeding them regularly. You will need to either have sufficient food and/or food source, or ask that the pet owner provide food when they deliver their pet.
If you require your pet to be sitted please sign up suitably in advance so that arrangements can be made.
Both parties need to specify how they can be contacted (either by palantir or wikimail) and should make attempts to contact the people on the other list rather than just waiting for offers.
After using the service, please let others know how it went in our testimonials section! --Spugmeistress 11:15, 20 April 2007 (BST)
If you would like to be a pet sitter please state your rates, experience and sign up here:
- Rockefellow/Flt For animals that like more than Shaky Flakes you'd have to provide the food
- spugmistress, experienced and trustworthy pet-sitter, fair rates and guaranteed training!
- Stelio, always happy to help other folk out. :-)
- Conzy I'm just having my first experiences with my new fishy, but am very willing to take care of your pets as well. PAYG me or leave a message at my talk page. As Rockefellow said: for animals that like more than Shaky Flakes, please provide the food yourself.
- Platypus Happy to oblige with pet sitting. Contact any of my characters listed on my page. You'll probably need to provide food, depending on the pet.
- Armourer Erinne is happy to sit goldfish for free. they may come back slightly squashed though... palantir me...
- naath is happy to sit any sort of pet if you provide the food.
- Phw is happy to sit anything that has easily accessible food, or if food is provided.
- Rhapsodie is happy to sit pets if you provide the food.
- ford_prefect is happy to sit any pet (please provide food) and train almost anything, just ask on the wiki or palantir me...
If you would like your pet to be sitted, please state how long you shall be away and sign up here:
- I have 3 familiars of varying xp grades. All are easy to feed, and of course I will provide the food that can last for at least 6 months. Will also give some gratuity, even. Please PAYG or leave a message on my wiki. Corellis 2:39, 3 January 2009 (GMT)
If you wish your pet to be permanently adopted into a good home (for any reason) please sign up here:
- I have 6 dragons available for re-homing. Most do not have their genes mapped out, some male, some female - all like to eat sheep bits. Contact me for info and to meet up. Syagrius 19:34, 3 May 2010 (BST)
- I have 4 Familiars, a Big Kat & a Goldfish, most of which are pretty mature. I am running out of food and don't play enough lately! Please save these majestic beasts! PAYG to SamSwashbuck
--SamSwashbuck 06:58, 30 November 2009 (GMT)
- I have an extra Familiar that I don't really need/want. It eats/drinks glasses of absinthe, bottles of creme de menthe, Gandalf cocktails, bottles of Romulan ale, and bottles of whisky. It currently has 28 XP and is ten days old. Palantir or wiki me if you want it. --Naimoigiant 17:01, 17 December 2008 (GMT)
- A Familiar (just born) to a good home. It eats Absinthe, Cockroach, Bilbo cocktails, Gollum cocktails and Kahlua. It's going to the pet cemetary if I can't find it an acceptable home! Ant 19:30, 9 January 2009 (GMT)......... now at the pet cemetary. Ant 23:15, 22 January 2009 (GMT)
- I have two Elite pets that need rehoming since I really don't play this game anymore:
- Hairpin, the Elite Familiar. Poops out 10 mana and does 9 damage. Usually Familiars are pain to feed but this one eats Pints of Cider (15% fullness) which are available for purchase at the KoT store for 300 gold. Great match for a spellcaster.
- Higgs the Elite Quantum Sheep (x2) Does 10 damage. Share him with a friend!
- Please Palantir LimeHan in game or leave a message on my talk page.--LimeHan 22:24, 19 October 2009 (BST)
- Large menagerie available due to retirement of owner:
- Elite Goldfish
- Elite Big Kat
- Deadly Giant Dung Beetle
- Deadly Giant Dung Beetle
- Competent Sea Horsie (1% Evil)
- Competent Hamster (0 damage, 1% Evil)
- Mostly Harmless Dragon (Earth aligned, too big to ride, fond of bacon)
- Contact me here or in-game for details. -Scrumbucket 20:06, 18 July 2010 (BST)
Please add your comments on the effectiveness of this service here:
- Armourer Rockefellow took very good care of Kitty the goldfish this week, I am very pleased to have her back fully fed up and ready to start fighting! Spugmeistress 17:15, 10 February 2007 (GMT)
- Armourer Rockefellow kindly took in my goldfish, kittin, and ferret for two weeks. They tell me they had a great time while I was gone, and boy did they grow! -Scrumbucket 16:48, 27 March 2007 (BST)
- spugmistress took great care of 5 of my goldfishies (Bubba, Flakemuncher, Goldflake, Shiny and Scaly). They told me they really enjoyed it... they even got some workout! Snarfer 19:44, 27 April 2007 (BST)
- Stelio cared for three of my fishies perfectly. They came back happy and in perfect health. Almost wanted to go back even, the little buggers :) Snarfer 13:34, 1 May 2007 (BST)
- Spugmistress took care of my goldfish and kittin, Bubba and Callisto respectively. Came back glowing of good health and seemed happier for it. The All Self-Important Mackie 20:20, 30 May 2007 (BST)
- Stelio took good care of my pwny, it even changed from "mostly harmless" to "poor" king1216 03:26, 28 June 2007 (BST)
- Flt took care of my Peeve whilst I frivolously ran about in a field dressed as a dwarf. It came back to me in perfect health. :-) -Stelio
- Rembrandt took excellent care of my horde's pets (Horsie, Big Kat, Giant Beetle, and a Dogbot). They came back healthy, happy, and exercised. - Thog 21:16, 29 December 2007 (GMT)
- Rhapsodie took most excellent care of the Tiltowait traveling zoo (2 Horsies, a pwny, a gold fish, and a dung beetle). All other care-takers are amateur doggie-walkers & pooper-scoopers (no offense intended). --Tiltowait 17:20, 4 June 2008 (BST)